Shopping terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions, "HMED", “Healthy Medical”, “we” or “us” will mean Healthy Medical Company Limited and the "Customer" or “you” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with Healthy Medical. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- Healthy Medical shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Healthy Medical 's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- Healthy Medical shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, Healthy Medical reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to Healthy Medical of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Healthy Medical reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. Any transaction/order is deemed to be completed and the title of the goods purchased is deemed to have passed to the Customer in Hong Kong when Healthy Medical has accepted the order and the relevant payment fully made by the Customer.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our office or promotion.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Healthy Medical agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Healthy Medical may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Healthy Medical 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Registration and account security
- To register with Healthy Medical website, you must be:
- Over eighteen (18) years of age.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts If you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of the Terms below and their agreement to take responsibility for (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, software or content provided; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with the Terms below. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Site.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password Healthy Medical cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Healthy Medical has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform Healthy Medical at +852 8338-3333, or self-update your information in www.hmed.com.hk, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- You shall be liable for every order made under login and agrees to indemnify Healthy Medical for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorized use of login, you shall notify us immediately and effectively.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account. You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
- Healthy Medical accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Bank-in for purchase via www.hmed.com.hk. Under Credit Card Purchase Protection service, e.g. VISA verification service, Master Card Secure Code, you can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using your own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit card used for shopping should be valid and under your own name. Healthy Medical shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. All payment methods require you to pay first before delivery. "Cash on Delivery" and “Monthly Credit” is allowed for appointed customers.
- All product prices listed are available in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD$).
- Healthy Medical may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact the card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- Healthy Medical reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- Healthy Medical reserves the right to change the payment mode for Products offered online at any time by announcement via website, email and/or any other means of public communications.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by Healthy Medical, you will be noticed by email or phone for further arrangement. Healthy Medical shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
Once the full payment for the order is accepted and confirmed, Healthy Medical will deliver the products to you according to Healthy Medical’s schedule and free delivery will be provided for orders over HKD500.
- Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is your responsibility to notifyHealthy Medical immediately of any change to you delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- Healthy Medical may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
- According to hygiene reason, any of sterile products line are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be returned.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our hotline at +852 8338-3333
• In case of dispute, Healthy Medical reserves the right of final decision.
Healthy Medical shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Healthy Medical.